Thursday, July 14, 2011

BLOG

'Blog' sounds like the sound someone makes when he/ she vomits.
I've always had a feeling that the person who invented the blog was nauseous. So just to prove to myself that I was correct, I researched it.
I was wrong, as usual. None of my theories have been right so far. But that's just the way it is I guess.
It doesn't stop me from making new ones though. And frankly, I like mine better.

No really.

The actual reason why it's called a 'Blog' is because its a short form to 'Web Log'.

:/

Boring.

My vomit theory works better.

I wonder why I haven't updated my blog in so long. I always feel as if I need to have a topic or a reason to write a blog post. But that's just stupid.
Honestly I don't understand why I still feel this way. Over the past year that I've had this blog, practically all my posts have been pointless and more or less irrelevant to anything that has got to do with nothing.

Today there were blasts in Mumbai. Again.
But what I love about Mumbai is that even though we may get a little panicky while the attacks are taking place, within hours of its ending Mumbai is back on its feet. This horse of a city never tires. I just wish it had a fewer people. :P

I want to start using less emoticons. I want to learn how to bring out my emotions with my words rather than symbols. That'll only come with practice I guess.

iGuess.

Lol it sounds like Apple's new Stock Market prediction application

No comments:

Post a Comment