Saturday, October 16, 2010

Taking sad songs. Making them better...


Okay, it has been a long time since I've updated my blog... Truth is I have so much happening in my life right now... And ironically, I have nothing I want to type.

I've reached a point in my life where everything feels just right. 'Almost Perfect'.

Most of our live we've all been listening to those cliche songs about going 'Home'. Going 'Somewhere I Belong'. How 'I Will Always Return'... Yea, even I have a song which I've written on a similar topic, but I'm never gonna use it. This topic is a bit too over used...

Yea so my point is, I feel this is where I belong and this is where I'm meant to be... But then something comes up and suddenly opens a new door. Funny thing is, there are two doors wide open for me, and I'm standing in the corridor. One door, is my life right now. I can see right through it. I can see everyones faces, I can see myself. I can see myself having the time of my life.

But there's another door. There's a bright incandescent light shining from it. I can't see what's on the other side. But I know for a fact that the grass there is going to be very, very green.

Or is it?
I dont know...

See my point?
I usually get this feeling when I'm in such a situation...

WHERE IS MY MIND?

I mean seriously... Where?

All I can do right now is sing Alanis Morisettes 'Ironic'

Well life has a funny way of sneaking up on you, when you think everything's okay and everything's going right.

And life has a funny way of helping you out when you think everything's gone wrong and everything blows up in your face...

[I'd recommend this song to you if you haven't heard it yet. Read the lyrics along with the song.]

Hmmm...
Lets see which door end up taking...



1 comment: