Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ohhkayyy I really don't have anything to write about. Again. But I haven't updated my blog in too long and I want to write something...
Ooh! I can't wait till 2011! So many movies are finally releasing! Kung Fu Panda 2, Pirates of the Caribbean 4, Gotham Knights, Rio, Transformers 3, Smurfs, Rango! :D
Hmm...
New Years is in 2 weeks... Don't know what I'm going to do.. But that's okay, there's loads of us who don't know what we're going to do. So we'll do something together. Aimless people stick together. It's what keeps us... from straying away... Or something.
Oo Rang de Basanti is on TV... good movie... Good movie...


3D movies have become a little too popular now.. The fun of watching one has also become less. We're taking it for granted. But that's just how it is. I wanted to watch Saw 3D, but it never managed to release here in India ):
But thats okay, I'm waiting for Pirates of the Caribbean now.. Penelope Cruz!
Trailer looked interesting.

Okay now CID is going on :/

Ooh! Ooh! I started watching Phineas and Ferb!!! It's genius. Everyone with a good sense of humour should watch it. In fact, I recommend everyone studying Media to start watching it. It's crazy. It opens up your mind... Makes you think out of the box.
I can't thank my friend enough for introducing me to this show :P
Perry the Platypus!!! 


Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo Daa Dum Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo Daa!
[It's the theme song for Perry the Platypus. It's awesome]

 It's 5... I wanna sleep. But I've heard it's not good to sleep in the evenings.
Lol
I'm going to sleep...
Oh I'm loving this weather!

2 comments:

  1. I WANTED TO GO FOR SAW 3D TOO!
    :(
    Imagine the goreeee in 3D!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saww 3D!! would have been epic..
    omkar saw it in UK -__-

    ReplyDelete