Monday, January 31, 2011

Laa Dee Daa (:

You know how people say, 'When everything seems to be coming your way, you're in the wrong direction.'
Well I'm hoping there can be exceptions to that statement.
It seems, as of right now, everything in my life is 'just perfect'! You know, like how you just don't want things to change.
I have the perfect college. The perfect course. The perfect friends. The more than perfect girlfriend. And as of today, the best bedroom ever!
And to think, I'm not even in the 'wrong direction'... I know what I want to do in life. And I'm working on that. I'm working hard in college. I'm performing in a few places now and then. I'm painting. I'm helping my mother with her business. I'm going to the gym regularly. And I'm taking care of my three babies.
:D

I guess I really am probably the luckiest boy in the world!

4 comments: