Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Leave. But don't ever leave me.


I've been checking my own blog for the past few days hoping that it would automatically update itself with all my thoughts... But it doesn't work that way.
So much has happened since the last time I updated this blog. I don't remember half the things. But those things clearly didn't matter.
Before I begin... Happy New year! :D :P

I have a girlfriend now :D
The most beautiful girl in the world. And she's made me the worlds luckiest boy. 
My little one (:
It's gonna be tough being without her for these few months ):
But we'll get through it. We're awesome that way.
I love you :D :D

My bedroom's been under renovation for the past two months... Might take a week more to get ready. It's coming out really good! Can't wait! :D

BMM's still fun! Our festival is coming out in two weeks. Really looking forward to it!

I started going to the gym again. I have an incentive this time ;)
I miss you Sashawasha ):

108 days (:




5 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! My heart literally melted reading this.
    I love you chumbles... :)
    And you're not the only lucky one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *puke*
    ...
    oh, who am i kidding, you guys are adorable >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous, because using your fail game. So a few months ago, a girl risked her relationship and confined into you. She told her boy the truth, he OBVIOUSLY left her. Many months later, she came on your blog to maybe remind herself of what she had felt for you many years ago (co-incidentally when you were feeling like the luckiest boy in the world) and she came across this very very convenient post. AND ALL THE TIMES YOU ALL HAVE CRUSHED HER FEELINGS! I wonder if there's any guy out there, who is not so convenient. LOL.

    But don't you worry. Won't be giving up on Love ever. But you must give up on being so convenient. Friendly advice.

    ReplyDelete