Friday, November 5, 2010

Handsfree

Okay so, I absolutely love my arms and hands. I love how they work for me and I know exactly how to use them.
But what about the times when I don't need to use them?
Have you ever been in situations where you just don't know WHAT the HELL to do with your hands?

It happens to me all the time :/

Suppose I'm having a conversation with someone, we're both standing.
What do I do with them then?

Do I fold them?
That looks like you're not interested. Or it looks like you've blocked yourself.
All in all, it looks like you have better things to do than have that conversation.
So this is ruled out.

Do I put them in my pockets?
The way I see it, it just looks like
a. You're way cooler than the person you're talking to. OR
b. You're unsure about yourself...
So ruled out?

Do I put them behind my back and stand like those typical 'Stand at ease' positions we were taught in school?
Uhmm... no

Do I set my hair? :P
I think, unconsciously, I do this anyway, and I'm trying to stop this habit >.<

Do I bite my nails?
Okay this ones a rhetorical.

Or simply, do I just let them be hanging down my shoulder?
It feels a little awkward doing this though...

Any ideas...?

No comments:

Post a Comment